If You Have Children Trick-Or-Treating This Year, This Is A MUST WATCH.

Claudia Winkleman speaks for the first time about the serious injuries her daughter suffered in a Halloween costume fire. Matilda, eight, was left with severe burns when her costume caught fire at a neighbor’s house in London last year.

We couldn’t put her out,” Winkleman told Chris Hollins on the BBC’s Watchdog program. “Her tights had melted into her skin.”

Matilda is beginning to recover after several operations but her surgeon is calling for fire safety laws to change.

Please SHARE this video with your friends and family who have children trick-or-treating this year!
[video_player]