When it comes to the perfect pizza, I could NEVER get enough cheese, it’s downright impossible! That’s what I love about this recipe for scrumptious stuffed crust pizza anyone can make. What’s the secret ingredient? String cheese!
Now you can impress those cheese lovers in your family with this homemade stuffed crust pizza recipe that serves up to eight people.
- 1 can (13.8 oz) refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 7 sticks (1 oz each) string cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 24 slices pepperoni (from 3.5-oz package)
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend (8 oz)
- 12-inch pan
- Cooking spray
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray or grease 12-inch pizza pan. Unroll dough; place in pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan, pressing up and extending over side by 1 inch.
- Place string cheese around inside edge of crust.
- Fold extended edge of dough over cheese; pinch firmly to seal.
- Spoon sauce evenly over dough. Top with pepperoni and cheese blend.
- Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese in center is melted. Cut into wedges.
This is just too simple! If you love this recipe too, then please SHARE it with your friends on Facebook!